~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So Frustrated!

Blogger started acting up for me about a week ago now...at first I thought maybe it was my computer at work...then when it didn't work at home I nearly lost it...

I can get on to most of your blogs...but some of my very favourites...well I can't. It appears that your blogs will load but then immediately they freeze and I get a "this website is not responding error". It's making me so frustrated because I love to keep up with all of you.

So please don't think I'm ignoring you...the 4 that I can think of off the top of my head are:

Yaya (yaya stuff)
Ter (with an angel on my shoulder)
Melissa (outnumbered 3 to 1)
Jenn (another online mom)

If you're reading this update me!!!! Or become my friend on FB and update me there lol.

9 comments:

Ter said...

I was able to see your update!

Hope you get the problem solved soon! I hate computer problems. GROWL!

Jen said...

Computer problems stink :( I assume you've rebooted? Maybe try clearing out your browsing history?

LazyCrazyMama said...

:( That sucks!!! Well, if you can make it I left an award for you on my blog.
Hope you get it figured out soon! :(

That Girl said...

hmmm I have read through 2 days of blogs tonight and yours is the only one I have noticed that doesnt work. Your followers load slowly, like one by one and the people above me who commented, their picture doesnt show up. Maybe its your page? lol

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Oh that sucks! Do you use Internet Explorer? The same thing happened to me months back, I couldn't even get onto my own blog. I switched to Firefox and I haven't had any problems since. I can't fins a link to your Facebook, so befriend me ;)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=100000300295636&ref=profile

Hope you have a great weekend!

Staci said...

I am having problems with some blogs too.... :( Its damn IE I swear. I hate firefox though.... I just surf as usual with IE then when something won't load I open firefox lol :)

Anonymous said...

I recently got a practise account for Forex Trader and i would like to try out Megadroid Forex to see if it would be worth getting with a actual account on Forex can you give me a web link where i can get a free trial of Megadroid Forex for my practise account?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_g8RMKfk5w]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I'm new at trading fx and looking for help.

What strike me is how much revenue I have been able to take home.

The last 6 days I have made more than 8000 euros using [url=http://www.forex-fx-forex.info]this easy tool[/url].

My question to you is:Can anyone help me make more money?

All ideas are much appreciated.

Thanks