~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Friday, December 18, 2009

Have You Ever???

Have you ever gotten so drunk in front of your boss that you were scared to go into work the next day...lol. Well I shouldn't say scared...I was really just worried that I was a little too loose lipped in front of him...but as I've said in the past not much really embarasses me...so I knew after the initial good morning chat (we have daily) that he'd either pick on me or not make mention of it all...

He chose to pick on me...so he must have been amused instead of annoyed! Oh and for the record this was a party at work...though after hours...so I let my hair down a little (or rather alot!).

I haven't had too much time for blogging as you may have noticed...I'm sure many of you are just as busy as I am...though I bet some of you are far more organized and are actually done your shopping...whereas this girl here...is not! My bestie and I plan to hit the 24 hour stores tonight and get it all done...wish us luck!

5 comments:

Staci said...

I have not been too drunk around my boss but I can sympathize as I have been too drunk around my husband's bvoss! Yeah I was mortified! lol I just finished my shopping yesterday so you are not alone! Good luck tonight! We are getting ready to be snowed in YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Yes I have gotten drunk with my bosses, lol!

Yes, I am super busy too. Oy!

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

We've never had an after hours work party before so I've never been in that situation. But I could definitely see embarrassing myself! I hope you got your shopping done. I had big plans for today, but we're snowed in!

Rosemarie said...

Good luck shopping tonight! I hope you get it all done!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Sounds like a fun party ;) Have fun shopping. That, too, sounds like fun!