~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Goings on

I was all set to come here and post the pics I have of the boy and his very first science fair project...but the pics still sit on my camera...maybe I'll come back later and post them. He got a silver ribbon and I was very proud of him because he did it all by himself. He was stressing towards the end because he was falling behind but still didn't want to bring it home so I could help him. He's very interested in our solar system so that's the topic he chose to research.

In other news he received an award for "most outstanding student" for the 2nd year in a row. Last year his gym teacher chose him (each teacher gets to choose a student or two) because he made such great progress with his athletics and was listening better in class. This year his 4th grade teacher chose him because he has had great attendance! I'm very proud of him. As a reward we get to go to a hockey game for free. That will take place on March 27th.

4 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww...yay for the OUTSTANDING STUDENT award!!

He'll love the hockey game!

Have a great weekend Mel~

archive solutions said...

Hi,
I think it is a best project of your boy.I hope it will be to success....

Together We Save said...

That is awesome!! Congrats on having an outstanding student!!

Trane Air Conditioners said...

I am glad to read these nice lines that have a feedback.