~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wiis and Miis

So if you have a Wii you know how much fun they are! We have played off and on since Christmas...giving ourselves breaks only when our arms and/or shoulder muscles were too sore to play any longer. Right now we only have a handful of games...but the one we love most is the Wii Sports. I can't wait to get either Wii Play or Wii Resort soon because I hear they are just as fun as the sports.

The boy has made about 100 different Miis on our Wii...the boyfriend and I crack up everytime we play because of the silly names he gives them. So cute!

So I gotta say...definitely...hands down...best Christmas present this year! I love that it gets us interacting as a family...even though the boy seems to think he's WAY better than the boyfriend and I at all the sports games...granted he's had a little more experience...and well...the boyfriend and I have slow reaction time...so tennis and baseball are a little harder than say the bowling (my personal favourite).

So what was your best Christmas present this year?

12 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

I love my iPod and my lighted palm tree!

Andhari said...

I don't have wii and I so want oneee. Maybe I'll get it soon, I like all the sports game I can do with it. :)

ps. I noticed you're a blog friend / reader of Cheryl from Confession Of Twenty Something Years Old. Me and a bunch of friends are trying to get her to be featured in 20SB for February. She's awesome, right?

So if you have an account in 20-Something Bloggers please help vote for her. All you have to do is visit here and write "I vote for Cheryl from Confession Of Twenty-Something Years Old" or "I second this nomination" :D thanks so much before, I hope you participate!

Together We Save said...

The Wii was our best by far!! Very fun!!

Anonymous said...

That's too funny because we got a Wii this year too and I just wrote a post about it as well. I love ours as well. Making the Mii's is fun isn't it? I heard there is a "Find Mii" game where it hides all your Miis in a crowd and you have to find them aka Where's Waldo. Fun!

ter@waaoms said...

I have been thinking about getting a wii. I don't know how much I'd use it on my own though... But the thought of using the wii fit has me interested in it more. We'll see, need a job first.

(I didn't do christmas. I got a couple gift cards, that's it, but they almost don't count)

ter@waaoms said...

p.s. my blog moved, did you know? anyway just letting you know in case you didn't. :)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Love that you're having so much fun together as a family!!!

Staci said...

We love the wii! Jason and I have shared many date nights bowling after the kids went to bed... Anthony likes to play now too :) I love Mario Kart!

My best gift was not for Xmas, but my birthday. Jason bought me a Polar F6 watch and it monitors my heart rate and stuff.... I love it because it tells me how many calories I burn during my gym classes!

Melissa said...

Oh, we have a Wii too and I think I have just as much fun on there as the kids!!
Funny thing about the Mii's is that you can really get them to look almost right on!!

That Girl said...

That find the Mii game is in Wii Play. love wii sports!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE our wii!!! I so want that new dance game for it!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.