~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And now on to...

June! I find lately I just have no time for blogging...I'm sorry my dear readers but life has taken over...lol.

The month of May was busy busy busy...

First we had Mother's Day, then the boy's birthday, the boyfriend and I had our anniversary...and mix in there working fulltime and baseball 2 nights a week.

This month shall be much calmer...we have the boyfriend's birthday next week and the end of the boy's baseball season.

One month from today and I start 2 weeks of vacation and boy do I need it! I'm hoping to spend a good majority of it camping since we haven't had a chance to get away from the city much at all yet.

So that's where I've been...I hope to get into a more regular routine this month...if nothing more I should at least start posting a regular Wordless Wednesday...geesh how hard is it to post a picture???

4 comments:

natalee said...

yay for the end of the season...i cant wait....missed you

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I understand perfectly, sister! Hope this Summer brings some relaxation for you {and me!} :)

Jen said...

Ah summer :) Who says it's relaxing? Lol! I hope June brings you a little more peace, and you can make it to your vacation easy peasy!

Together We Save said...

I posted an offer for those who live in Canada.... you might want to check it out.