~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Monday, September 7, 2009

Why I Can't Blog

So we've known for quite some time now that there is something wrong with our computer mouse...it most likely as something to do with sticky little fingers touching it...and now there's been something spilt on the keyboard...the keys are sticking and some don't work unless you hit them hard about two or three times...urgh.

So we'll be on the hunt for a new keyboard and mouse in the next few days because this is extremely irritating...note to self...enforce rule of no food or drink in the computer room...it seems I've let that slide a bit over the Summer months...and boy do I regret that!!!!

I'm still reading and trying to comment on all your blogs...bear with me...I fear that I may get frustrated and give up...it might save my sanity to wait till tomorrow at work when it will be so much easier...lol.

I have awards to post...and I wanted to do that today..man oh man!!!

Hope you are all having a great long weekend! Ours has been nice and relaxing...we spent the day at the beach yesterday...my absolute favourite thing to do!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just hate when something goes wrong with the computer?! Glad you had fun at the beach!

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding a new keyboard and mouse and enforcing the rules! ;)

Ter said...

I hate computer problems. they are so annoying!

Jennifer said...

I need to enforce those rules too...I have sticky little hands and fingers all around the computer...

Glad you had fun at the beach :)

LazyCrazyMama said...

That totally sucks! I need to enforce those rules on myself ;)

Unknown said...

Dang girl, I was going to email you but it's not public! He announced the other night that we will get married in a year!!

Yellow Beads said...

ugh, I hate when my pc is not working. You are the QUEEN of comments! I don't know when you find the time (but I do love your commetns!!)

onegirliegirl said...

Glad you got a day at the beach!! I've been bad about commenting lately too. I blame it on the beginning of the school year!! It's my downfall everytime :)

xoxo ~Lisa

Organic Meatbag said...

I went out and bought a nifty wireless mouse...best thing ever!