1) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
2) Moxie is defined as the ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage; bold energy. Describe a time when you showed moxie.
3) Write a poem about a loved one who has shown you moxie. What have you learned from them?
4) If you were a super hero, what would your super power be and why?
5) A superhero can save you from what ails you....what is your request.
This week I'm going with Number 1. I always talk about 'my list' of places I want to travel. But really it's just a running list in my head...places get added to it and ocassionally removed from it depending on others experiences. Do you have a list?
The place that has always topped my list is Australia. My mom had a friend when I was growing up that was from Australia and her accent always fascinated me! Not to mention I have a friend there that I one day hope to meet in person (gotta love the internet for giving you friends all around the world).
The second place on my list is Italy. I've been told quite a few stories from the boyfriend and his dad since they are part Italian...and it seems it would be a really nice place to visit...there is alot of history there and the scenery is delightful.
Mexico - many of the girls that I work with go on annual vacations to various places in Mexico...and I always hear about the wedding ceremonies on the beaches...deep down I kind of want to get married there someday...but we'll see.
Portugal - I grew up in a small town that had alot of Portuguese people in it...so I grew to know and love the culture...again I hear the scenery is fabulous.
Trinidad - my mom has visited there and loved it. Really I'd be happy seeing any of the carribean islands.
Also on my list is New York - not only because I'd like to see 'ground zero' it was on my list even before that because they have some great tourist attractions, such as the Statue of Liberty.