~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

Meet Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars the Clone Wars:


He's come to visit our house until after Halloween.

I hope everyone enjoys their time Trick or Treating...or whatever it is you are doing this weekend...I know we'll freeze our butts off here...snow is in the forecast today and tomorrow...

Oh and don't forget you get an extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning (thank you daylight savings).

In other news...blogger has been acting up for me...it won't load most of your pages...very irritating. I hope to be back reading very soon.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute.... are you going to dress up as the grown up Anakin (aka-Darth Vader).. ;-)

Yellow Beads said...

very cute! have a good weeeknd!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Enjoy your new guest ;) And try to stay warm!! :)

That Girl said...

hope you guys are having a great weekend! love ya!

Staci said...

Hope you guys had fun! Daylight savings USED to mean an extra hour of sleep, now it simply means my day starts of way too early! lol! Hope you had a FAB Halloween!

Jennifer said...

Very cute!
I've had issues with blogger too..???