~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Friday, October 2, 2009

Writers Workshop (a day late)

I was going to skip Mama Kat's writers workshop this week because I was too busy to blog all week long...but then I saw the prompts and in particular this photo:


And I laughed and laughed and laughed...

Because well...this is me and the boyfriend...absolutely...no doubt about it. In fact you may remember this post where I fell and hurt my behind last winter...it was then that the boyfriend realized just how obsessed he was with my @ss...I knew it all along but it was made even more apparent to me when everytime he touched it I winced in pain.

He's a very touchy feely kind of guy and even in Safeway will take a quick look around and if no one is watching will cop a feel of my behind.

I hear it's a guy thing...and that most men like @sses...but I can honestly say that no other guy I've been with has felt the constant need to touch it in every moment he can get away with it. I'm sooooooo NOT touchy feely...so I'm usually swatting him away...especially in public! How embarrassing if we were caught by another customer or employee of said Safeway...

I know I was supposed to make up a conversation with the parties in the picture...and it would really just go something like this:

The boyfriend copping a feel...

Me: What are you doing pervert...people can totally see us...stop it.

Him: Oh come on, I love you...and besides no one is really paying attention.

Me: I don't care, stop it now...*swatting his hands away and then running to the next aisle*.

He of course chases me and once again tries to cop a feel...I can say that he's gotten a little better in public places because he can't stand the dirty looks I give him...and then I may or may not refuse to speak to him until he apologizes and promises to never do it again (though I know in his head 'never' really means 'until next time we go for groceries'.

4 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

I think it is a guy thing!! LOL I only like it when it's being done in bed. LOL

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Yep, definitely a guy thing! :) Funny, nonetheless!

Hey, I've missed ya. You've been busy!

Anonymous said...

I'm a butt fan myself!

Unknown said...

LMAO!! Mine totally does the same damn thing! It embarrasses the crap out of me. I mean, the grocery store, c'mon!