~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Guess what???

I am typing to you from my new computer AT HOME!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited?? lol. We've only been without for 2 weeks but it sure felt like a lifetime. The boyfriend's dad was generous enough to let us have his...it's just like brand new (he bought himself two laptops recently and decided he didn't need this one). I'm having to fight the boy for time on the computer...but besides that...life is good!

Friday we went on our date to see My Bloody Valentine and I LOVED it!!! I highly recommend it...but only if you are going to see it in 3D...without that added effect it's just your typical gruesome...kill em..kind of scary movie. I have to admit that I jumped out of my skin more than once as blood and guts were sprayed out into the audience lmao.

The rest of the weekend has been pretty low key. It's 2:00 p.m. and I'm still in my pajamas lol. On that note I"m going to go shower and let the boy play his games...

No comments: