~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Monday, January 19, 2009

I don't have much time...

Starting this blog without a computer at home really wasn't all that smart of me eh??? I'd have had plenty of things to blog about and the time to blog over the weekend...but alas I've decided not to fix the hunk of junk and instead get a new one next month when I can afford it.

The weekend was fantastic!!!! The weather was nice...company was good...wow I'm sure starting to sound like Miss Suzy Sunshine lol.

Yesterday after our time outside sledding...my landlord came by to install our smoke detectors (something she's put off for quite some time) and had a very interesting offer for me...she wants me to buy the house I currently rent and I'm really not sure...now don't get me wrong...I love the house, though it does need some fixing up...I love the location...BUT it's a side by side and I would have to have a lanlord/tenant relationship with the guy next door (who just so happens to be ex-neighbour's older brother). I'm not sure I'm ready to take on the responsibility of owning a house at all...nevermind owning one and renting one! Decisions decisions.

Hopefully I'll have more time for blogging tomorrow...stupid work got in the way today!!!

No comments: