~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Awww man!

This weekend totally is not going as planned...last night the boy had a date with his papa to go to a baseball game...the boyfriend and I were then going to head out for a romantic walk and ice cream...plans were cancelled because of RAIN!!!

Then today...the boyfriend and his pal were supposed to go to a baseball game...the boy is at my friend P's for a sleepover with her boy...and I was going to veg and watch a girlie movie...because I'd be all alone and that never happens these days...but alas...still RAINING...urgh! So no game once again..annoyed does not even begin to describe my mood!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Nothing is worse than having your girly alone time taken from you! And by the weather? So unfair :(

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh how I get so frustrated when things don't go as planned. I'd better get over that, though, as nothing ever seems to go as planned! :)

onegirliegirl said...

Oh, that sucks!! Especially when you were all set to watch a girlie movie.

The only time I get to watch those is when I'm alone, too. Uh, yeah, doesn't happen very often :)

Hope the sun shows itself soon!!

xoxo ~Lisa

Ter said...

Bleh what was that all about!! It wasn't supposed to rain til Sunday. We were going to go to the beach in Minnedosa but not only was it raining it was cold! The rest of the week was hot, so what the heck!?! boooo weather man booooo!