~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hmmm...

So what do you blog about when you are drawing a blank???

I could blog about the relaxing weekend we had...but you all might find it kind of boring since all we did was stay home to clean...took a trip to the grocery store, went out for lunch, and went to Walmart...

I could blog about the seemingly never ending drama that ensues everytime I have contact with the sperm donor...you'd all probably find that very interesting...but I just don't have the energy to blog about it...right now anyway...look for a "Dear Sperm Donor...I hate you because" post coming soon!

I could blog about work...but it's boring for me lately...for the rest of you...would totally have you catching zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

I could blog about the fact that I finally convinced the boy to go and get a haircut over the weekend...BUT when you see the before and after pictures (did I remember to take a before...well it doesn't matter)...you'll see that he asked the barber to take so little off that you can't even tell he went for a 'trim'...a $13 trim I might add...

The weather is gorgeous and I'm in a great mood...I just lack inspiration today...perhaps tomorrow will be different!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, sorry you're having one of those days girl.

That Girl said...

I missed the great mood! darn!
oh no on the SD. ugh

Jenna said...

I often don't know what to blog about. I think that's why I often have weeklong lapses in my blogging. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that my life is so boring!

~~Mel~~ said...

Aww thanks girls.

You know my life is pretty boring...and I like it that way! lol.

Kel, are you implying that I am often in a pissy mood?? lol.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

We were so busy last week that I was MIA for a bit, which was okay because I didn't really know what to blog about either ;) I'm sure 99% of what I write is a big yawn anyway :)

Just Me said...

I know the feeling.