~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Monday, June 22, 2009

Our first camping trip of the season

It was so much fun...but I have to say I was ready to come home...after such a crappy spring isn't it terrible that I'm now complaining about the heat and sun??? lol. We had a very sunny site and had to literally seek out shade because the sun was so intense. I did apply sunscreen (not so great on the reapplying) but still managed to get a sunburn...and it hurts! Just on my shoulders thankfully.

Here are the pictures I took...it's my Facebook album because I am entirely too lazy to upload the pics here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=131041&id=542510235&l=3ce14f0bb3

Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Schmoochiepoo said...

Looks like you had a great time! Our first trip isn't until August but I can't wait. Little J is old enough now to not need constant supervision and I can enjoy a few more 'wobbly pops'.

ps... I friend requested you on Facebook :)

Mel said...

Sorry for your sunburn... I, too got burned this weekend - my forehead/in my hair! Ugh.

Great pictures of your trip.
Melody

Jenna said...

Cute pictures! I'll have to friend you on FB...didn't realize you were on there!

Anonymous said...

I totally got a bad sunburn today. I feel your pain!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! You definitely need shade when you camp though, I can imagine how much it hurts, it was a hot weekend!

Just Me said...

Glad you guys had a good time! I got sunburned this week too, and I applied sun screen...just not enough, apparently.