~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Saturday, February 21, 2009

All of a sudden...

The boyfriend and I are home with no kiddo...how did it happen? My friend P came to pick the boy up for an afternoon playdate...totally spur of the moment.

Too bad the boyfriend is downstairs working on his cribbage boards (he's pretty crafty and lately decided he was going to make a few out of some scraps of wood we have) and I'm in the middle of my major clean day!

It'd be nice to ditch the cleaning and get showered and dressed (afterall it is 1:50 p.m. lol) and go do some window shopping or go sit in a cafe with a cup of coffee...just the two of us...

Hmmm, maybe I should get off the computer and get motivated!

7 comments:

Staci said...

Enjoy your afternoon! What a great surprise!! Get off line and go see that bf!

Anonymous said...

I wish my kids would be picked up by someone! They're in rare form today!!! Enjoy your afternoon!

That Girl said...

lol Jen.
lucky Mel! M's playdate with Ava got postponed until next Fri evening.

Anonymous said...

At least you can blog uninterrupted!

~~Mel~~ said...

Riley has been in rare form all day...it was a much needed 3 hour break!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Get motivated, because that's the perfect way to spend the weekend! x

Unknown said...

Lucky you! Noone EVER stops by to pick mine up, maybe they're too rowdy lol.