~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Monday, February 16, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday

I got this from that girl who got it from all that is good and well I'm a sucker for these things. I won't tag anyone but if you want to try it let me know that you did so I can check out your answers too!

1. jog or walk: walk

2. coffee or tea: coffee

3. pepsi or coca cola: coca cola

4. flats or heels: flats - since the boyfriend and I are practically the same height lol - I used to live in my heels.

5. fries or onion rings: fries

6. cats or dogs: cats

7. skim or whole: whole

8. small purses or large: large-ish

9. van or suv: SUV

10. winter or summer: summer

11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: 2, I hate having to pee while wearing a one piece...it's just such a pain in the #$%.

12. sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down

13. McDonalds or Burger King: McD's

14. White Gold or Yellow: white gold

15. Fish or Chicken: chicken

16. Edward or Jacob: uh, who? - apparently a Twilight reference...but alas I haven't read the books or seen the movie.

17. Pizza or Burger: pizza

18. apple or orange: orange

19. Spend or save: I am definitely a spender...but I hope to become a saver!

20. 1 story or 2 story house: 2

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

I agree with you on a lot of things on here!

Anonymous said...

Haha, if I have to pee in a one piece I just do the slide over on the crotch piece! Lol!

Staci said...

yaya made me spit my drink out! :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Who drinks tea?

Nobody. That's who.

Impulsive Addict said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! You haven't read the Twilight series yet? What are you waiting on missy??

~~Mel~~ said...

Kelsey - I think we have alot in common.

Yaya - I think I might just have to try that next time!

Staci - I spit my drink out all the time lol.

Cheryl - I like tea...but not more than I like me some COFFEE!!!

Impulsive Addict - I think I'm just waiting for the hype to die out..I'm weird like that...can't like anything until everyone else is done obsessing over it...I'm especially like that with fashion trends :)

Toni said...

Fun! We are a like of several and different on several as well...