~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Boy

I haven't uploaded the pics from choir last night but I thought I'd share how it went anyway.

First off...we don't often go to church so the boy was mesmerized by all the decorations and the very high ceilings, sooooooo, needless to say he spent the entire first song staring up at the high ceilings lol. Then during the second song...it seemed he may have had to go the bathroom because he was holding his 'crotch area' the entire time. The boyfriend and I got a good chuckle out of it. I of course had to ask the boy why he was holding his crotch the entire time and try to gently remind him that in the future he might not want to do that because every single person in the audience can see that...his response "my zipper went down and I was trying so hard to get it back up but it just wouldn't stay". lol. Only my boy...every other kid was paying attention and singing away...mine was off in la la land.

I also wanted to share an interesting conversation the boy and the boyfriend had the other night as the boy was on his way to bed:

the boyfriend: Hey Buddy, is everything going alright these days? You know generally...

the boy: Yep everything is going really good.

the boyfriend: That's good to hear...so you don't feel like anything is really missing and you are happy and content?

the boy: Wellllllllllllllllllllll, there is one thing I'm missing that I know would make me soooo sooo happy.

the boyfriend: Oh yeah, what's that?

the boy: A Wii...that would make my life perfect if I had one of those!

I was in the other room while this was taking place but heard it all word for word and couldn't hold back the laughter.

You see, the boy has been begging for a Wii since approximately December 15th...had he asked for it a month sooner he probably would have gotten it for Christmas...but instead he got the blue DS that he told me he just HAD TO HAVE. Now it seems life isn't complete without the Wii. I have to admit I want one too...

6 comments:

That Girl said...

aww too cute about The BF and The boy talk. doesnt it melt your heart?

Staci said...

:) It is pretty fun! We havn't played ours in a minute, but we did A LOT! The kids like to "watch and pway"

Impulsive Addict said...

I have a Wii, M has a ps3. Guess who hogs the tv? Not me. So guess who doesn't ever get to play the Wii? Me. Sad story, huh? Buy that poor kid a Wii!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!


We have a wii and it's SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

I just had the Wii conversation with my dad! He told me that he'd get one for me when I get older.

Sucks.

~~Mel~~ said...

You girls with Wiis that don't get played...send 'em my way! lol.

Cheryl - you are too funny~! How much 'older' do you think you have to be??