~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog Land

So I'm really new to this whole blogging thing...and before I started this blog I had read maybe 2 or 3 blogs...that's it...since joining blogger I've gotten lost in blog land many times. You know how it happens...you follow one blog, notice a comment someone leaves and click over to their blog, and so on and so on. I've found some that I've just had to go back and start reading from the beginning. It's like getting lost in a really good book (you know the kind that you just can't put down)!

So I spent all day today reading one blog...and the last hour or so reading another. Now it's time to get motivated!!!

Eliptical here I come!

4 comments:

Staci said...

yeah I should be hitting my eliptical right now (well if were being real like 2 hours ago) but I too am lost in the land of BLOG! It's addicting!

Staci said...

ps LOVE the background!

That Girl said...

I think I started this new addiction of yours, didnt I? I think I told you to read Ashley's blog and it was all downhill from there......at least for me it was.

~~Mel~~ said...

Yes it IS all your fault Kel! But I love you for it...now I have something to do while the clock ticks here at work lol.