~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!


So this is what i came home to yesterday, aren't they purty? I have never recieved flowers for Valentines Day ever before and they came as a complete surprise...I always thought I'd be one those girls that got annoyed because it is the one day of the year that flowers are sooo outrageously priced, give them to me any other day of the year and I'll be just as happy...BUT, I gotta say, I can't stop staring at my pretty Valentines Day roses. Even better, the boyfriend swears he bargain shopped lol.
Excuse the mess on the kitchen table...I thought about cleaning before taking the pic...but frankly, I'm still too sick to give a crap. I managed to pass the nasty cold on to the boyfriend too...we're in for a real romantic (sneezing, coughing, snot filled ewwwwwwww lol) night.


6 comments:

Staci said...

so pretty! there is nothing better than flowers... I hate that they die so fast, but I enjoy them EVERY second! If I happen to have some, I notice that they make me smile each time I see them! Happy Valentines Day! I hope you guys get feeling better fast!

Jamy said...

Ooo, congrats on getting roses for the first time. Oh, and thanks for de-lurking yourself on my blog :-)

That Girl said...

aww the boyfriend sure does rock these days! happy love day sweets!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Lucky!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Jenna said...

That's very sweet! Glad you're feeling better and got a nice surprise on Valentine's!

Toni said...

They are very pretty!!! Happy belated Valentine's Day!