~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What are you eating?

If anything, at this very moment? Me, fries and mayo...my biggest guilty pleasure lately. I don't know when I decided I liked them but it started with I'd just do it with McDonald's fries...not anymore...any fry will do! Not so great for this dieting girl! (In my defence, I'm sick and nothing else appealed to me)...Oh and on that note, I broke the eliptical machine last night. I was on there for my (what has turned into) nightly workout and just as I was almost done and ready to stop...the bottom foot hold part (I have no clue how to describe it lol) just snapped right off. The boyfriend thinks maybe he can fix it...I say let's wait till we get my tax refund and buy something new, the one we have was given to us anyway and is probably pretty ancient...I don't want to be injured and thankfully I wasn't last night when this incident occurred.

So it was my objective to stay home and rest today. Unfortunately that didn't happen...so right after the boy goes to bed...I'll be in my bed! The boyfriend went to school...I'm so glad he carpooled because the roads are still so slick. He's a nervous driver at the best of times!

I guess that's it for my random ramblings.

Oh the random car left in the back lane...someone came to get it just as I was about to call it in to the police. I have no idea if they were the people that owned it...but the car is gone and that is one less thing I have to be concerned about.

4 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Yummm....fries sound SO GOOD right now. I ate malt-o-meal for dinner. I bet you're jealous.

Anonymous said...

My biggest guilty pleasure is potato wedges and gravy. I love potatoes... maybe more than I love sex..but don't tell my boyfriend.

Sorry about the elliptical machine, glad you didn't get hurt! Although I wouldn't have been as lucky. I fell off the treadmill once..and it didn't even break.. my ankle did though.

Jenna said...

I LOVE fries!!! Not good for another dieting girl either. I just ate a microwaved pasta meal that was actually pretty descent. Now I just need to stay away from the vending machines today.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fries and mayo!!!! Everyone looks at me funny when I eat that combination!! It's so yummy. Now I want some......