~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy at work but don't want to work...Monday!

I saw this over at K...is not your average girl and thought it would be fun!

Here goes...

1) What are the 3 things you would save out of your burning house? the boy, the dog, my purse (the boyfriend is old enough he can get out on his own lol).

2) What was the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marion Keyes (love her!)

3) Do you nap a lot?
I wish! I hardly ever nap...though we do sleep in quite a bit lately now that the boy is old enough to entertain himself for a few hours.

4) Who was the last person you hugged?
The boyfriend.

5) Where would you like to be at this very moment?
Home and in my bed...it's rainy and dreary out...my bed is the only place that sounds remotely appealing at the moment.

6) What is the last thing you said out loud?
"sure, that sounds great"...my boss T told me he'd be giving me a few more challenging tasks in the near future...bring some of his workload down and rank me up to a "paralegal" on some of his files.

7) What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Blogger, Facebook, Hotmail, Ourspace.

8) What was the last item you bought?
Hmmm, smokes...I think.

9) What is your most challenging goal?
At the moment - saving money...things keep cropping up unexpectedly.

10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere warm! Probably one of the southern states...or if I wanted to stay here in Canada...I hear British Columbia is nice...even in the winter lol.

11) Favorite Vacation spot?
I haven't been many places...so I'd have to say any local campground...I LOVE camping!!!

12) Say something to the person who tagged you:
I wasn't tagged...BUT I like Kelsey's fun and spunk.

13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Umm smoking...it's the worst habit EVER!


14) What is your favorite item of clothing?
My pink and grey sweats.

15) Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?
Lately, I've been wearing only my clunky winter boots...they have great tread and are WARM! But besides them...I love my new Mickey slip on runners.

16) Name one thing you can not live with out:
the boy...beyond that...the internet haha.

17) What do you envy?
Honestly...nothing really...I guess when I really think about it...a few more assets would be nice, such as a house of our very own.

18) If you could only have one 3 course meal for eternity,what would it be?
Hmmm, caesar salad, lasagna and cheesecake!

19) If you could have one superhuman power, what would it be?
I'd love to be invisible so I could 'spy' on people...I'm evil like that! haha.

20) If you could contribute to any charitable organization, what would it be, and why?
Cancer research...the big "C" has taken away too many of my loved ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...that's a good 3 course meal!