~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Festival du Voyageur

We just got back from a local outdoor festival...I unfortunately forgot the camera...so mad at myself because there were some great shots to be had.

The boy had a blast on the snow hill and tobaggan run! This is the first year he attempted the run...he's a pretty cautious kid and in past years thought it was WAY too scary.

We of course indulged in some mini donuts...sooo yummy!


Speaking of yummy...I got an email at work the other day for 5 minute chocolate cake...that you make in a mug...in the microwave! I haven't tried it yet...but will definitely post the recipe tomorrow from work.

All in all it's been a nice, relaxing weekend...hope you are all enjoying it too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

I HATE when I forget my camera for something. Be sure to post that recipe!!!!!!

That Girl said...

OMG now I must have some of those donuts! They are my favorite kind.
glad you guys had a nice weekend!

Staci said...

I bet you had a great time!!! Its nice to have some good old relaxing family time...

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the last time I had a donut...

Toni said...

Sounds like a great time!

Anonymous said...

That's it. I'm going to have to go get some donuts! I guess that's what I get reading your blog at lunch time! LOL