~~Mel~~

~~Mel~~

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I won!

A bloggy award that is! This is my second one...but I do believe I failed to participate in the first one (I was new to blogging and didn't have a clue who to pass it on to).
Anyway, I received this one from Melissa...you should totally check her out.
So without further ado...here it is:



And here are the rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

Seven things I love

1. Lazy weekend mornings cuddling in bed with my boys!

2. Camping...LOVE IT!

3. Reading (though I don't do enough of it lately).

4. Shopping for fun stuff...like clothes, shoes, etc...NOT that boring old grocery shopping.

5. The way the boy laughs when something is really funny...like that deep from the belly laugh!

6. Coffee...could not go a day without it.

7. My pink and grey sweats...heaven forbid I ever lose them...or the material wears out because they are sooooooooooooooo comfy.

I pass this award on to:

Youngest of 3 sisters

Sunshine and Rainbows

It is nap time

K...is not your average girl

Confessions of a twenty something year old

ShimmerMeBlue

Another online mom

8 comments:

That Girl said...

I dont have my speech ready!!! (lucky for everyone visiting this)
Thanks, Mel!

Staci said...

Congrats on your award!!!!

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

hahah uber amazing picture. Never burn it. Resist.

Congrats on the award!

Yellow Beads said...

oh thank you! I am so behind on my blog reading!!

Unknown said...

Aww, you are so sweet, thanks! I'll be sure to pass this along!

Together We Save said...

Congrats on your award too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Cuddling with your boys sounds nice. Anytime I try that Aiden ends up in wrestling mode!